Friday, June 17, 2011

fachadas de casas rusticas

images Fachada de casa estilo fachadas de casas rusticas. más fachadas coloniales:
  • más fachadas coloniales:


  • johnamit
    07-27 04:00 PM
    I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.

    Hope that helps.

    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi




    wallpaper más fachadas coloniales: fachadas de casas rusticas. Las fachadas de las casas de
  • Las fachadas de las casas de


  • hiralal
    05-10 09:29 PM
    since I have lot of reds ..I will post less frequently ...but my view is that we need several campaigns and mass participation !!
    so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
    I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
    who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
    (remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)




    fachadas de casas rusticas. casas – Fachadas de casas
  • casas – Fachadas de casas


  • Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:16 PM
    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)

    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil




    2011 Las fachadas de las casas de fachadas de casas rusticas. Fotos de fachadas de casas
  • Fotos de fachadas de casas


  • raama123
    02-24 10:29 AM
    we are posting here to know the solution or how we can come out from the problem or possibility.
    can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?

    Thanks advancely.
    Raama



    more...

    fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. fachada de una casa rural fachadas de casas
  • fachadas de casas rusticas. fachada de una casa rural fachadas de casas


  • hsingh82
    02-24 02:41 PM
    Yes this is discussion forum but we have Job to get it done through our members. if members doesn't help us financially then we are loosing our edge. Nothing is free here (America), all actions are cost associated with it just calling senator or writing letter is just part of action.we need to convince our fellow member to contribute financially like donating money for good cause.Thanks

    I agree with you that IV needs money for the good cause and it has to come from donations. All I am saying is if someone like me who is on H1B and can't fill the profile wants to reply to someone's query then IV should not be charging me for that because I have no dates in my profile. Money has to be generated but not at the cost of popularity of IV and defeating the purpose of IV as a common platform for all legal immigrants.




    fachadas de casas rusticas. casas rusticas simples
  • casas rusticas simples


  • CHHAYA
    04-28 12:47 PM
    Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
    Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
    My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.

    Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.

    Good luck :) :) :) :)

    I entered US at Newar POE on 7/15/08 based on AP which expired on 7/20/08. They give me I-94 valid until 7/15/09. I do not have any plan to go out of country till end of 2010. Do I have to renew AP or I-94?



    more...

    fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas,
  • Fachadas de casas,


  • macml
    01-26 10:45 PM
    Okay thanks for you advice.. Well, before I got married my wife was on an exchange school visa and after school she had an extra year to find work. Not exactly sure the types of visa. But we got married while she was still on one of her visas. Her visa just recently expired, but is there a need to file an I-130 along with the other green card applications? I understand k1's and k2's don't need to.




    2010 casas – Fachadas de casas fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachada de casa estilo
  • Fachada de casa estilo


  • morchu
    04-23 01:06 PM
    I know it is a loss in priority date. But my point is: "does fighting with the lawyer, give him his time back?" In fact by that he is loosing his valuable time and energy further.

    If there is "ANY" method to get his "LC" approved with the same priority date, I totally agree he should do that.

    That is what I mean by "focus on your goal". If your goal is to fight with lawyer for a cause, just do it. You will at least feel happy that you did the right thing, whatever you felt right.

    Also "you pay the lawyer to represent you and to do things for you". The "payment" is not for a 100% error-free service. It is always back on your shoulder to make sure the lawyer is doing the right thing. Many of you may not agree, but that is my view. It is just a service. Not an "error-free-guaranteed" service.

    morchu, people like you who put their tail between their legs are the reason some are stuck in retrogression and exploited by our employers and have to face some unprofessional and bad lawyers.

    yes you can file a complaint against the lawyer and his license will be revoked. See

    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/HOW_TO_REPORT_A_BAD_IMMIGRATION_LAWYER

    Just because your labor is cleared you have no feelings for the person on this thread who had to wait for 2 years. Can anyone give him back his lost time?



    more...

    fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.
  • fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.


  • chmur
    08-01 12:45 PM
    Now that H.R 5582 has cleared Judiciary sub - commitee and moves to Judiciary Full Commitee, I think we all need to focus our "Call/Fax" campaign and overwhelm the fence sitters with calls etc .

    1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.

    2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.

    This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way




    hair Fotos de fachadas de casas fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.
  • fachadas de casas rusticas.


  • stuckinmuck
    02-11 07:01 PM
    gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?

    It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.



    more...

    fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de Dos Plantas
  • Fachadas de Dos Plantas


  • ivjobs
    11-10 10:02 AM
    Couple of polls have been started in the entrepreneurship group. Please follow the below link to participate

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/polls




    hot fachadas de casas rusticas. fachada de una casa rural fachadas de casas fachadas de casas rusticas. Lisa, Punzonada, Rustica
  • Lisa, Punzonada, Rustica


  • santb1975
    10-15 05:59 PM
    I will sign up on the Yahoo Groups as well



    more...

    house FACHADA DE CASA EN ESQUINA fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.
  • fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.


  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:17 PM
    Well VXG,
    I know what you are saying about Biometrics...both of our biometrics were done at the same time ....in any case I can't challenge my attorney especially one which is the largest in Boston...we will wait for the FP and then bug him again...at least she is current next month too........

    Well good luck with Lawrence Infopass.....strange place no parking ...had to park by a No parking sign where every other car was parked....the office is lush such a waste of public money.....and absolutely useless chaps....actually if I had got my lawyer;s mail an hour back I may not have made that long trip.....

    Well Boston USCIS is no better we have experience over there too couple of years back....

    Will have to go there again..not sure if Lawrence has Biometrics facility or not....

    OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFfffff how much more can I bear..................

    SoP




    tattoo casas rusticas simples fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas de guatemala #39;fachadas de
  • fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas de guatemala #39;fachadas de


  • 485Mbe4001
    03-28 04:34 PM
    Can you make the PD field numeric, sorting will be easier.



    more...

    pictures Fachadas de casas, fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas.
  • fachadas de casas rusticas.


  • paskal
    02-22 06:57 PM
    .. yet there is still lot of frustration that India is not getting enough Visa .. :rolleyes:

    a large number of thsoe "extra" GC were schedule A recaptures and did not affect most applicants. so really it was by profession not by country.




    dresses Lisa, Punzonada, Rustica fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas de guatemala #39;fachadas de
  • fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas de guatemala #39;fachadas de


  • senk1s
    09-23 12:22 PM
    there is a posting on immigration-law.com stating 2 yr EAD is for i140 approved applicants only - but that is not true in our case



    more...

    makeup fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. fachadas de casas rusticas. FACHADA DE CASA EN ESQUINA
  • FACHADA DE CASA EN ESQUINA


  • vdixit
    04-22 03:09 PM
    Hello,
    My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
    Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
    I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
    Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.




    girlfriend fachadas de casas rusticas. Fachadas de casas de guatemala #39;fachadas de fachadas de casas rusticas. fachada norte
  • fachada norte


  • siddar
    09-15 11:12 AM
    USCIS is posting the processing times on the same date as they mentioned on the document......unbelievable, Hope its not a USCIS mistake.




    hairstyles Fachadas de Dos Plantas fachadas de casas rusticas. FACHADAS DE CASAS CON
  • FACHADAS DE CASAS CON


  • desi3933
    06-10 01:26 PM
    Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?

    Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
    Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.


    Three things here -

    1. Your employer should have offered you one-way transportation ticket (its not air fare) to last known foreign address at the last day of employment.

    2. The employee is not eligible for this fare, if he/she decides to stay in USA.

    3. Since your last day on H1 was more than 60 days ago, it can't be termed as reasonable time to depart.

    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin




    fromnaija
    12-16 12:08 PM
    I got it correct yesterday .
    Thanks for the advice.


    For the sake of others who may search this forum in future, could you tell how you got it corrected? Thanks!




    GCcomesoon
    05-12 08:49 AM
    Great Job.I heard your call & I think you tried your best to explain our issues.I'm sure that something will surely change for the legal community in coming months.We have taken enough s..... till now.

    Once again, nice job buddy

    Keep up the spirits,we will get there

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon



    No comments:

    Post a Comment